Blessings

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Just the right words...

 
There are so many times that I am in search of just the right words. It doesn't matter what it is for, whether I am explaining something to someone at work, or I am writing an essay, or my blog, or even if I am just looking for an answer to reply or to receive. The right words can sometimes just flow so easily together, but then other times they feel a million miles away.

Just recently I was taking a break, and talking with friends. Then a friend and I were talking about how life is so busy, and how there is so much stress on midterms that were coming up in the next couple of days. Then out of the blue (at least that is how I felt it to be), my friend told me this....

 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
 itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

And instantly I recognised it, knowing that it was from the book of Matthew in the Bible.
 I love that verse, and to be honest I had not thought of it in a long time. My friend
had remembered me mentioning it from the previous year and how I liked it and how
 I felt about it, so she reminded me of it. I didn't know at the point in time, but that was
exactly what I needed to hear. Those words were ...
just the right words.
She had given me a gift out of the blue, and it was perfect timing, and it meant so much, even if she did or did not realize it at the moment.


Sometimes we search and search because we think we have to find the right words, or the answers, but really it may be so much closer than we think. We might be the one who contains the answers (or the right words) for someone else, and we might not even know it. But God does know it. He knows the answers,and the right words. We just have to think of him, and remember that he has the control and he loves us... so that we won't worry about finding the right words, or worrying about what tomorrow will bring, because he will come through for us. He is always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment