Blessings

Friday 21 September 2012

Plans I have for you....

 
 
"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a future" - Jeremiah 29:11

This verse has showed up in a couple different things in a small matter of time. So that made me sit and think about how it relates to me right now...

Right now I am in the decision making process about my schooling and where I will go... Will I go to a univeristy nearby, far away, or do I take the college approach then into a university, or do I go for a year of bible college and then to university/college. ?? There are too many decisions that I find all come together into my head and comfuse me, I can say that for sure...

 I am confused.

But I don't like that, I want an answer to fall into place, for the decision to be made and then be final. But of course that doesn't just happen. When I was talking to a member at my church a little bit ago, I mentioned not knowing what I was going to do, he had said to me that the answer will come eventually, and that I have probably prayed about it. That stopped me right there.
I haven't prayed about this. I haven't ask God what/where he wants me to go. So know I am trying to pray about this and see what happens. Then now I have been seeing this verse in different places.. and well it is a comfort to me that this verse is standing out... I hope that it is a message from God, and that I can just sit back ,adn don't need to stress out about it, because no matter what happens, I know that God will be right beside me watching out for me. He already knows what my plans will be.
 
This verse is just what I needed to read and it came at the right time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment