Blessings

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Peaceful Comforts

This is a new journey that I am branching out on. I am starting a blog. But this blog has meaning to me, there is a reason behind it, and a reason to pursue it.
First I'll give a bit of background. I am teenager, and I go to a great youth group that is filled with people that have helped me become the person that I am today, because of their words, their faith in God, and their faith in me to grow and advance in my walk with God. Our youth group had a S.H.A.P.E. weekend and it was for us youth to learn about our Spiritual gifts, and one of my top ones is Creative Ability. Then we were challenged to do something with our gift, and I have decided that I want to take pictures or draw pictures of where I see little gifts from God, then instead of keeping them to myself, I plan to post them here
Now I come the the name of my blog, "Peaceful Comforts" I like to look at it this way... When I am given a gift from God, I also see it as little pieces of God's grace, and to me that strikes a relaxing and soothing feeling. So that makes me feel comfortable and peaceful, therefore I combined them and Volia!, now you have Peaceful Comforts!
So all in all, I hope that you enjoy these gifts just as much as I enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment